Halpino Lodge at Tara Wildlife
Halpino Lodge offers six bedrooms and can accommodate up to 14 guests. The serene woods surrounding the lodge offer a more intimate setting for smaller groups.
The spacious great room has a dining area and seating area with a television. A full kitchen is equipped with refrigeration, all cooking utensils and cooking appliances. Halpino Lodge can be rented with or without a cook.
A conference room is available on the second floor for private meetings.
- Great room with large-screen TV/VCR/DVD
- Satellite wireless internet
- 4 bedrooms downstairs (2 twins each with private baths)
- 2 additional bedrooms upstairs (2 twin beds each)
- Gas grill on screened porch
- Washer and dryer
- Spacious deck with great views of “The Duck Puddle” and Tara’s wildlife
- House computer for guest use
- Full kitchen (with optional cook)
- Cookware and refrigerator furnished
- Indoor seating area
- Meeting Room with space for 12 guests
- An iron, ironing board, and hair dryers are available.
Guests can enjoy conversation and camaraderie at our outdoor fire pit located near the Halpino Lodge.
Halpino Lodge is situated between the Mississippi River and the river levee. It overlooks The Duck Puddle and is surrounded by 2,750 acres of walking trails, hardwoods, and oxbow lakes.
Rental Costs for Halpino Lodge
$350 per night plus applicable sales tax for up to 8 guests using the downstairs only. Add $25 per person for use of second floor beds. Up to 6 beds available. Halpino Lodge has four bedrooms downstairs with two twins each bedroom. 12 and under, no additional fee.
- Download the Lodging Terms & Conditions Form (PDF).
- Download the Lodging Scheduling Form (PDF).
- Download the Halpino Lodge Diagram (PDF)
Virtual Tour of Halpino Lodge
Call now to reserve the lodge: 601-279-4261
Click on an image below to see a full-sized image
Guests at our lodge can enjoy a variety of recreational activities while at Tara. Pricing is available upon request and reservations must be made in advance.
- Canoeing and boat tours
- Nature Trails
- Mountain Biking
- Wildlife Watching
- Open Air Bus Tours
In addition, there are a lot of attractions nearby that you may wish to visit.